[OM] RE: .......Zuiko 90/2 Macro.....

Subject: [OM] RE: .......Zuiko 90/2 Macro.....
From: "Jim" <teojim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:56:54 +0800
Cc: "Brian Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Zuikies & Zuikettes" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jimmy Tan" <Jimmy.Tan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "giap" <giaptt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ecs amkoc" <amkoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Amiruddin Shahabuddin" <amir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Heng Cheng Meng" <alanheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cassie@xxxxxxxx>
Hi Lee

I see that you must be a happy man and a proud owner of the 90/2 and pls
feedback us the results.
By the way, does it having any ED lens like the 100/2?

Looking the the price tag of 28K yen, it must be of the earlier batch, as
for the current one the price should be of at least 52K yen and above. My
heavy Vivitar series 1 105/2.5 Macro is also having focusing barrrel but
having only 52mm filter size just a bit smaller than the Zuiko.

If your are keen to take more Macro shoots but unable to understand from the
Jap. version booklet tips, I suggest you to check out from the library
books on Macro Photography. Very important for macro photography is based on
your experience / judgement you need to bracket your shots either + or -.

Have fun...

Cheers
Jim