Re: [OM] Shutter Hang on OM-2N

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter Hang on OM-2N
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 21:48:46 -0800
I knew my OM-4 batteries were done when I tried a self-timer shot. I got
mirror lock up but no shutter. I had to open the battery compartment and
re-insert them to clear the process. It worked for normal use, but the self
timer seized it every time. New batteries worked the self timer just fine.

Mickey