Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Fuji Superia X-TRA 166 Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Fuji Superia X-TRA 166 Film
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:44:03 +0100
: I've rambled on before about how much I like Superia X-tra 800 (which
: doesn't have the fourth layer), so I look forward to trying the 1600.
BTW,
: the supermarket variety Superia X-tra 800 is the very same thing as Fuji
800
: Press or Fuji CZ - samesamesame.  Check the data on the negative edge
along
: the sprocket holes.  That's why I buy the 800 in 4-packs from Wal-mart -
: cheaper than buying Press in bulk via mail order.

The latest version of the Press film ('Fujicolor Press for professionals')
has the 4th layer too. The box is labeled with 'new' and '4th color layer
technology'.

hnz