Re: [OM] Price haggling? OM PC Sold for $ 300!

Subject: Re: [OM] Price haggling? OM PC Sold for $ 300!
From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:53:42 +0800
Thanks for your offer to help. In the meantime, can you name me a camera
shop where I can ask my cousin to buy SR44 batteries for my OM2n? What would
the price per piece be in Hong Kong?

Here in Manila I am forced to use LR 44 and sometimes I experience mirror
lock up problems i particular on my OM 40. Other webring members say that
weak batteries can cause the problem.

Regards

Titoy