[OM] WTB or Trade

Subject: [OM] WTB or Trade
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 14:42:42 -0800
Hello all I am looking for a few things to fill a couple of holes in
collection. Willing to trade or purchase. (See my FS post for trade
bait.)

What I need are the following:

OM2-S/Program orginal manual, prefer ex condition, but user condition
would be fine. No copies, ect.

Focusing stage (For use with focusing rail that I already have) Prefer
user condition, cosmetics not real important, but must function fine.
Better cosmetic condition would be fine, depending on price.

1-4 or 2-4 screen

Jim Couch