[OM] E-Bay OM Auction Database

Subject: [OM] E-Bay OM Auction Database
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:52:44 -0700
Just before Christmas, I posted a message letting everyone know where
to download my MS Access database of e-Bay auctions for Olympus
OM and other stuff.

Well, I've been busy adding records to the database, and have also
corrected some errors and made a few changes to the structure.  For
instance, I now differentiate between the "N" and "non-N" OM-1 and OM-
2, and I also differentiate between the "T(i)" and "non-T(i)" OM-3 and OM-
4.

The database now stands at 1215 records for the OM line, and 59
records for the Pen, XA, and other lines.

As well, the database in now mirrored on Acer V's site.  Eventually, I'll
have to remove the database from my site, as I'm fast approaching my
disk quota.  However, Acer has agreed to host the database for those
who want to access it both now and in the future.  (THANKS, Acer!)

Anyway, here's were you can get your hands on the database if you so
desire:

Acer's Site:  http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/ebay.zip
My Site:
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/zuikoholism/ebay.zip

Naturally, I'll let everyone know whenever I update the file.  In the
meantime...

Enjoy!

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Is there an MS Access guru in the house????  I have a couple of
things I'd like to do with the database, but I don't have the skill to do it.
If anyone with good MS Access skills would like to help me out, I'd
appreciate it.  Of course, I'll give credit where credit is due!

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill