RE: [OM] FW: Olympus OM-2n w/ Quartz Recordata Back 3 Ex+

Subject: RE: [OM] FW: Olympus OM-2n w/ Quartz Recordata Back 3 Ex+
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:09:52 -0500
In all fairness to REXTEX, regarding the ice in Arkansas- Our sons went to
Arkansas during Christmas vacation to camp (don't even ask about their
sanity). Some claim they get it from their father!  (:>) They were right in
the middle of all the ice.  The entire State was virtually shut down.

We had this happen to us last year here in OH, school was closed for 5
weeks, from week before Christmas to last week in Jan.  Even the Post Office
was closed.  No mail for ~3 weeks.

Brian P. Huber