Re: [OM] FW: Olympus OM-2n w/ Quartz Recordata Back 3 Ex+

Subject: Re: [OM] FW: Olympus OM-2n w/ Quartz Recordata Back 3 Ex+
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:30:32 EST
Tom,
We all know (I hope we all do) what type of guy you are. The bottom line to
me is, Rextex tried to screw you, got caught, and is only now making good on
it, after causing you grief, of course.

George S.

tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I'm the 35/2.8, of course. I won't share my correspondence with you.  Heck,
 I wouldn't let my children read it.  Clearly, I am just one step this side
 of Satan, at least in his opinion.