Re: [OM] film death watch

Subject: Re: [OM] film death watch
From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:29:03 +0800
Unfortunately, as costs rise, people are less and less willing to pay for
"quality." Artistic Photography is endangered by increasing consumerism (buy
and throw away mentality), lack of interest in perfection for its own sake.

the new Fuji machine you talk about is probably a sign that manufacturers
see less people willing to pay for the cost of too much quality.

Regards

Titoy