[OM] Updated For Sale List

Subject: [OM] Updated For Sale List
From: "Franklin Berryman" <faberryman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 19:53:26
Well, it was a feeding frenzy at the Olympus pond last night and all items are sold except the following:

Olympus focusing screen 1-13 EX+IB $10
Olympus Recordata Back 4 LNIB  $115
Olympus Varimagni Finder EX+IC $115
Canon Professional Camera Bag 1EG - black New $50 (look at it at B&H)

Please, please don't make me take these items to eBAY. They are too nice to let out of the group.

As promised, I have a couple of lenses:

1. Zuiko 28mm MC f2.8 EX+ - just minor wear to the aperture ring; complete with Olympus front cap and rear cap (if I can find it). No dings, dents, scratches, fungus, oily blades or other eBAY "features" to disappoint. $60.00 plus $6.00 USPS Priority Mail.

2. Zuiko 35mm MC f2.8 EX+ - just minor wear to the aperture ring; complete with generic front cap and rear cap (if I can find it). No dings, dents, scratches, fungus, oily blades or other eBAY "features" to disappoint EXCEPT the previous owner drilled a tiny hole right behind the depth of field preview button on the rear mount. It does not affect the operation of the lens and only you will know it's there. Here's your chance to own the enigma lens. $40.00 plus $6.00 USPS Priority Mail.

3. Zuiko 85mm MC f2.0 EX - pristine glass and the smoothest focus you'll ever encounter; only wear on the aperture ring prevents this from being EX+. Comes with Olympus front cap and rear cap (if I can find it). As with the other lenses, no dings, dents, scratches, fungus, oily blades or other eBAY "features" to disappoint. $220 plus $6.00 USPS Priority Mail.

I don't have a digital camera and I sold my 50mm f3.5 macro to a fellow list member, so I don't have any photos; but if your not satisfied, just send the lens back and I'll refund your money. I'm still looking for my stash of Olympus rear lens caps and hope to include one with each lens - perhaps if I could find my glasses.

Tomorrow, perhaps a zoom or two.

Thanks to all.