Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!

Subject: Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:32:53 -0700
On 9 Jan 2001, at 10:31, Jim Couch wrote:

> I realize that fewer and fewer people shoot slide film, but it seemed
> odd to me that my local drug store had two different B&W films and no
> chromes!

I agree that 'chrome is getting harder to find except in camera stores,
but....

I haven't been paying all that much attention, but isn't the B&W stuff
found in local drug stores (supermarkets, etc.) the Kodak stuff that can
be processed with C-41 chemicals?  (Sorry, can't remember the name
of it...  y'all *know* what I'm talking 'bout!)  :-)

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)