Re: [OM] Digital Back for Zuikos/ film death watch

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Back for Zuikos/ film death watch
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 16:53:48 EST
<<True enough for the Olympus line, but the Contax digital which will be
shipping soon has a sensor that gives 24 X 36 coverage...

George S.>>

Pentax may be coming out with a pricey full frame digital body that takes any
K mount or FA lens. I may be switching over along with all my Tamron lens (if
cash is willing of course.) The 400/4 will always have a home.

Warren