Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!

Subject: Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:40:44 +0000
Try a Target or a Meijer (if there is one around you). That's where I get Kodachrome 64. Disappointed that the Meijer corporate buyers stopped getting Elitechrome 100 . . . all they have is the super-saturated "Extra Color" version . . . which is not recommended for skin tones.

Wal-Mart may or may not have it and K-Mart may or may not stock it. Smaller drug stores have likely stopped carrying it if they move film stock slowly and ended up with too much of it expiring on them.

-- John