RE: [OM] Re: Adaptall

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Adaptall
From: "Philip Schroeter" <philschroeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 22:42:05 -0000
Hello Titoy

The "adaptall" lenses made by Tamron are designed to use an adaptor to allow
the same lens to be used on many different cameras. The linkages between
camera and lens are fully functional with this system. While there may be
some exceptions, as far as I know the OM mount Zuiko lenses can only be used
on OM bodies. If adaptors are possible it is unlikely that infinity focus
and full aperture metering would be possible.

Cheers
Philip