[OM] <no subject>

Subject: [OM] <no subject>
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 18:02:07 -0500
I'm new to this list. I'm a longtime Leica rf user, although I did use an OM-3
with
180/2.8 for a while. I found battery power consumption high and switched to
Nikon
SLRs. I've learned recently that the OM-3Ti and OM-4Ti are better on power and
am
considering going back to Olympus.

My main use for SLR cameras is with longer teles. I admit my interest in
Olympus is
piqued by the 180/2 and, especially, the 250/2. Who here has used the 250/2 and
what
did you think? Also, where may I buy one at what's a ballpark price?

Thanks,

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal