Re: [OM] Agfa Scala 200x

Subject: Re: [OM] Agfa Scala 200x
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 20:25:14 -0600
I emailed AGFA and asked about rumors that Scala 200x would be discontinued.
And to confirm (once again) that APX 25 was discontinued. Here is their reply:

John Auer, AGFA Consumer Imaging wrote:
Agfapan APX 25 was a much admired part of Agfa's family of professional quality
black & white films.  However, sales volume in recent years has declined to the
point where it is no longer possible to continue production. Agfapan APX 25 was
a much admired part of Agfa's family of professional quality black & white
films. However, sales volume in recent years has declined to the point where it
is no longer possible to continue production.
We regret to inform you that we recently discontinued production of APX 25 in
all formats 135-36, 35mm x 17m and 120. Orders for existing stock will be taken
until supplies are exhausted.  No other black & white film products are
affected.

(I guess Scala is still with us)
Charles Packard