Re: [OM] film death watch

Subject: Re: [OM] film death watch
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 22:43:42 -0800
The real advandtage of a 'pro' lab is that you (idealy) have someone to talk to
about how you want your print done. with Kodak you write out your insteructions
and hope for the best. For years a freind of mine dealt almost exclusivly with
the 1 hour photo place near his house, because the manager was a photographer
and
understood the process. My friend was able to have the manager run prints the
way
he wanted it done. When the manager moved on so did my friend. I didn't use the
pro lagb for all my work, but for anything critical, and certainly enlargements,
they were the only way to go. I am just not looking forward to the search and
having to 'break-in' a new lab.

Jim Couch