Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!

Subject: Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 02:06:40 EST
> At 18:31 1/9/01, Jim Couch wrote:
>  > >Actually what is getting hard to find at your basic drug/grocery store
is
>  > >slide film.

Jim, I have found Kodachrome 64 at my local Bartells Drug store (although the
first roll she handed me (in early December) had a 12/00 exp. date.  I handed
it back and got a fresher roll.  Safeway right across the street still
carries it, too.  How long this will last no one knows, of course.  I know
Safeway will order/stock grocery items if you request them.  Maybe film, too?

I'm thinking of searching out good film buys online when my refrigerator door
has fewer rolls of film than condiments in it.

Rich