[OM] RE: UK Meeting

Subject: [OM] RE: UK Meeting
From: Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:04:58 -0000
Chris,

Glad that you'll be there. I don't really know my way around Oxford too
well, but I know there's 2 Jessops shops there. Shall we meet outside the
larger one (unless you or your friends know an easy-to-find landmark)

Anyone one else interested?

Also, has anyone done the "photography" tour of Oxford and can suggest what
would be good to take?

Regards,

Sam