Re: [OM] Long rear lens cap

Subject: Re: [OM] Long rear lens cap
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:43:35 -0800
Hi Eric:

I've used various Zuikos as focusing magnifiers, but they make a poor
substitute. (They get employed when I forget to bring it and when the
real one ends up in Susie's bag from examining jewelry marks). They are
too large for getting into the corners, as well as not focusing well
when laying right on the groundglass. Even slide lopes have bases that
are too wide. Do yourself a favor and pick up on made for the purpose.
The narrower and longer the tube the easier to use.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV