[OM] [OT] Chile (Was: Ah, chocolate...)

Subject: [OM] [OT] Chile (Was: Ah, chocolate...)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:40:02 -0700
On 10 Jan 2001, at 17:33, Winsor Crosby wrote:

> If I may add my endorsement, 'Chocolat' was wonderful. Alfred Molina
> as the Count was superb, a very funny man, finally vulnerable to the
> magic of chocolate and chile.

Ah!!!  We're now on 'NUTHER of my favorite topics...  chile!!!  You have
HAD chile until you've tried my recipe!  If there's any leftover (an
infrequent event), it's *great* for stripping paint, removing rust from
metal, and other caustic endeavours.  :-)))  It probably ain't the best
thing for the digestive system, but...  Yum!!!

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)