Re: [OM] [OT] Ah, chocolate...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Ah, chocolate...
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 01:54:06 EST
ntaylor@xxxxxxxxx writes:
 What is the very BEST chocolate (in your valued opinions)?  And where can
>  we obtain a sample?
>     -Nick

I am not a chocolate person....nor do I ever eat candy. BUT...in Sept, while
in Germany,  I decided to try some German chocolates. The owner of a small
grocery store pulled out a bag and told us to try them...and they were
fabulous! Caramel center with a dark semi-sweet chocolate outer
covering....called "Reisen", not expensive, in a bag in the grocery store. We
ate them all, and brought quite a few home with us for friends.

Last month 'the hub' got a yen for candied almonds to take to the movies.
Went into our CVS drug store..and the "Riesen"'s were in the store! Try
'em..the semi-sweet dark chocolate is wonderful! I am reformed.
Susan

Susan Steele
Virginia USA