RE: [OM] Chili

Subject: RE: [OM] Chili
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:05:57 -0700
I think the hottest sauce sold in the United States is called Dave's
Insanity.  It's so hot that it has been banned from the trade shows because
several people have passed out from a small sample taste. As in a few drops
on a cracker. I tried one drop and was dizzy for two hours. The stuff has no
taste and has a delayed reaction of a few seconds. This one is habanera
based and they also make a milder (but very hot) horseradish-based seafood
sauce called Dave's Insanity II. It actually has flavor. /jnm