Re: [OM] a question

Subject: Re: [OM] a question
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:36:35 -0800
Actually this is not true on an OM2 orOM2n. The switch turns on and off the
meter, the shutter release on fires the shutter. With an OM2 the worst that can
happen is that you will take a photo of the inside of your bag. Course if it
dark you will drain the battery a bit due to the long exposure. Battery life has
never been a real issue with the OM2. Now with the OM-2_s_ and the OM4/4t this
is a concern. Not sure about the OM-10 though.

Jim Couch