Re: [OM] E-Bay OM Auction Database

Subject: Re: [OM] E-Bay OM Auction Database
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:07:53 +0100
Thanks a lot Chris... thanks also for explaining the difference between the bid columns - no I had not worked it out Mike ;-).

Chris

On 9 Jan 2001, at 6:53, Chris Barker wrote:

 Can anyone export the O'Neill database into another format so that I
 can import it into FileMaker Pro?  I have a Mac, and the Windoze
 machines at work do not have Access.

 Tab-delimited would do me fine... if anyone has the time and the
 inclination ;-).

I have created a tab-delimited version.  I'm not sure whether it's useful or
not...  looks kinda ugly to me (one of the fields is a memo field, and I'm
not sure it exported properly)...  but anyone who needs it is welcome to
give it a try.
--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker