[OM] TOPE: reflections...

Subject: [OM] TOPE: reflections...
From: "Olaf Greve" <olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:54:39 -0000
Hi again,

Yes, it's Friday January 12th, so as mentioned a while ago, today is the official cut-off date for TOPE 4 entries!

Well, I think we can all say that the first year of TOPE events has been a very successful one. A lot of people have contributed to the events and some great work has gotten out of it! Furthermore, many more people have commented on the submissions, so we have a most useful collection of feedback.

Therefore, I want to send a big thank you to all of you who helped making the TOPE events a success, by either participating, or by commenting, or both. So here goes: THANK YOU!!! :)

Let's hope this year will be equally, or even more, successful. The themes, again, sound challenging to me, and there are a few more suggestions in the pipeline. I will take a small "TOPE break" until TOPE 5, and in the meantime I may (or may not) make some small enhancements to the site.

Last but not least: thanks to everyone who thanked me (both on and off list) for hosting TOPE: you're all very welcome; it's my pleasure to host the site!

Cheeeeeeers!
Olafo