Re: [OM] What's up with KEH???

Subject: Re: [OM] What's up with KEH???
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:40:16 -0500
let's not start any rumors about the KEH in Atlanta, Georgia . . . .
> I've always had very helpful, imformative and courteous responses to my
> calls and emails.  Their reputation has been quite excellent for some
> time.
> -- John

Seconded.  I just bought (this month) a -4T and an 85/2.0 from KEH.  The
sales rep really went out of her way for me.  She sent to the warehouse,
asking for the best bgn body they had.  Next day, she called me back and
described it in detail.  She said it was "borderline Ex."  It is, and I
saved the $245 extra a "real" Ex would have cost.  I've dealt with KEH for
years (I live in the Atl. area), and I've always been them.  I'd have asked
for the rude rep's name, called back, and reported him.
JohnP