RE: [OM] Black Om 4ti's

Subject: RE: [OM] Black Om 4ti's
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:10:59 -0800
Had one of each, recently sold my champagne to a fellow list member.  The
champagne does get to looking tattered almost as bad as the blacks get to
looking.  And as far as I know, black is the only available model now (like
Henry Ford, you can have your OM-4T in any color you like, as long as it's
black).

Jim