[OM] Re: [OT] Buy OM your life may depend on it

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Buy OM your life may depend on it
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 05:37:11
According to The Learning Channel, Thai elephants are indeed a bit touchy. They're rather vain and expect their handlers to dole out regular compliments: "What a fine job they're doing today", "My, but don't you look sporting in those silk knickers", that sort of thing.

I'd suggest taking along some nice gifts in case you run across an elephant having a bad trunk day. I've heard XXXL hockey jerseys are popular now.
===
Lex
===

Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:44:13 -0800
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am planning to go to Thailand...I hope the elephants there are not so touchy...