Re: [OM] Re: [OT] What's up with KEH???

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] What's up with KEH???
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 09:14:04 EST
I've seen more than a few very attractive saleswomen at boat shows. Good
tactic, after all, it's got to be like 100% male buyers. In fact, a co-worker
of mine went to one a few years back, and one of these saleswomen took him
aside, sat him down, started chatting, laughing, and patting his knee. The
poor guy bought a 25' Bayliner right on the spot.  Same tactic at car shows.

George S.

lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Was she the one who calls you "honey" and "sugar"?  I'm not usually crazy
 about folks I don't know getting too familiar over the phone, but she had a
 knack for making me feel like we knew each other.  ;^)  Probably a good
 thing she's not in car sales...I'd be driving a new SUV and wondering how
 the hell it happened.
 ===
 Lex >>