Re: [OM] Yellow Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Yellow Pics
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:14:08 -0800
Rich:

You have little to choose from in 35mm tungsten balanced print films.
Kodak Portra 100T is great stuff in my limited use to date, but slow
(ISO 100) for your needs. Fuji NPL 160 isn't even made in 35mm based on
the latest data I have on hand.

The processor that printed your film probably didn't color correct good
enough. The excess yellow can be corrected in printing. But, whenever
possible, I filter my tungsten shots done on daylight print film, just
so that the automated processors will produce a better print.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV