Re: [OM] What is photography?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is photography?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:40:43 +0100
Tom

Thanks for the generous offer of you personal "abstracts", but no thanks ;-). I hope that it was prophylactic not reactive and serious for you.

There was a lady (youngish and pretty) who made videos of her insides, taken through various orifices, and put them on display at one of our art galleries in London. Come to think of it she must have been from the US. But the newspaper articles did not mention the make of endoscope (hope I have the right instrument).

Anyone eating their dinner?

Chris

OK, so I admit.  I had a Colonoscopy last week.  Worse than an Endoscopy.
All done with faithful Olympus equipment. They were nice enough to send me
home with pictures.

Anybody want me to post them?

Tom

~~~~~ ><>