Re: [OM] [OT] OM humo(u)r on Yahoo auctions

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] OM humo(u)r on Yahoo auctions
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 02:04:39 -0500
There wasn't a need to counteract the persons comment that he got the body for
$250. You want to make an idiotic comment about a $10 250mm just to mock me,
that's fine, but if someone gets an actual good deal, we don't need to be
constantly brought back and taught what the correct overly high price is. Do you
have an OM-3 to sell? Afraid you'll only be offered $250? :)

Larry