Re: [OM] Vinly -> CD VS Digital <- Film (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Vinly -> CD VS Digital <- Film (OT)
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:34:15 EST
In a message dated 1/15/01 9:13:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Low cost DVD recorders must be right around the corner since Apple just
>  introduced the iDVD software and DVD recordable drives built into the
>  latest G4 desktops at Mac World last week. Lotta storage for those E10
>  files (Mandetory Olympus Content).

>  Mike Veglia
>  Motor Sport Visions Photography

Low cost DVD recorders are needed now. The newest Nikon 8000 MF scanner can
produce a 790 mb file from a 6x9 slide. You need someplace to put the file
once you've scanned it. I'm glad scanner and DVD technology are proceeding in
synchronized steps.

Warren