Re: [OM] Black 250mm f2 and other lens information

Subject: Re: [OM] Black 250mm f2 and other lens information
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:53:02 EST
I found a site that had a picture of a Black 250mm f2.  Does anyone know of
certain Olympus Literature that contains information about the 250 Black?
Also, I am now ready to fully move my 350mm f2.8.  I will give about 2 weeks
before I go eBay so I hope I can find someone here.
I have not been on the list too long so I don't know proper etiquette.  What
is the best way to advertise the 350 to list members?  I don't want to turn
the list into  want ads and I am sure that this is frowned upon.
I have an approximate number I would like for the lens but still would rather
field numbers thrown out and/or trades.  I just used the lens today and it is
marvelous.
With 400 speed film and light going down quickly, I could still fire at
incredible shutter speeds.
Thanks
John R