[OM] D200-L question

Subject: [OM] D200-L question
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:50:06 EST
Well, I decided to enter the digital age really carefully and picked up a
D200-L camera at a yard sale. It seem to work fine, has the cables and
disks, except it is missing the instruction book. I've called Olympus and
hopefully they'll get one out to me. The other question I have and maybe
this one is going to be a real problem. I went to install the Adobe
PhotoDeluxe software and it won't continue the setup until I enter a
serial number. Where do I find it? Does somewone out there have a serial
number from their copy that may work with mine? If so I'd really
appreciate it.

Thanks!

Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA