[OM] Scanner glass

Subject: [OM] Scanner glass
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:39:33 -0800
I can see why they wouldn't want me to replace the glass myself. It's
doublestick taped in there. If I thought I had any liability, I wouldn't
recommend it either. However, I had Home Depot cut me a piece to the exact
dimensions. With great care I was able to remove the old and put in the new.
The new is a little thinner than the original, and the edges are raw, not
smoothed. So far, so good. It's good to have clear glass once again.

Mickey