Re: [OM] Black 250mm f2 and other lens information

Subject: Re: [OM] Black 250mm f2 and other lens information
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:35:24 -0800
John,

It is perfectly acceptable to post a want add here. Just be sure to put FS at
the
beginning of your subject line so those who want to can skip the add. List price
and a good description of the item's condition. You could post a price and list
what kind of trade goods you might want. If you are not sure your price is
reasonable or fair, let people know that you might be open to offers if they
feel
that is the case.

Jim Couch