Re: [OM] Lycos Copyright Infringement

Subject: Re: [OM] Lycos Copyright Infringement
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:22:14 EST
In a message dated 1/16/01 12:12:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  put my name in and didn't come up with anything belonging to me.

Ha! I put your name in Chris and you have several pages! So do I, and I've
never submitted anything yet to the galleries...apparently it picks up every
"Susan" and Steele" in the cyber-universe..and man, some of these people are
fugly!

Oops..Chris..just realized when I put in your name I put in only one "L" on
O'Neil(l).

Susan Steele
Virginia USA