Re: [OM] second body

Subject: Re: [OM] second body
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:25:58 EST
In a message dated 1/15/01 9:32:41 PM Pacific Standard Time, Ric@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> well, if my first body is an OM 1-n MD, what should the second be?

This is going to be a fun thread!  Ric, I REALLY like my OM-2S.  Haven't had
it long enough to get to know it well as to what all it's capable of (have
read about it), what's its idiosyncracies are (have read about them), but I
love it so far.  In fact, I can't seem to put it away.  It's right here on
the desk next to the computer.  A beautiful piece of craftsmanship!  It
doesn't have the red LED conversion yet, but that's a minor consideration at
this point.

I'm starting to THINK about the OM4Ti as my 3rd body (other list members are
snickering, snorting, and chuckling... they know the symptoms).  It's a
little out of reach financially for me at this point, and I NEED a boat
(another addiction), but for the time being, the OM-2S is a great 2nd body
for me.  Check out the OM-2S.  Hard to beat its features for the price you
can obtain one for.

Rich