Re: Photographing wildlife (Was:: [OM] Buy OM your life may depend on it

Subject: Re: Photographing wildlife (Was:: [OM] Buy OM your life may depend on it)
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:52:47 -0000
Chris O'Neill says

It's probably common sense, but two VERY important tips for anyone
who's photographing wildlife are:  (1) NEVER get between a momma
and her baby, and (2) don't mess with the males!  :-)
<<<

Most of the wildlife I've photographed has been playing rugby. And
take it from me - the females are FAR more dangerous than the males!

John