Re: [OM] To trade, or not to trade... That is the question!

Subject: Re: [OM] To trade, or not to trade... That is the question!
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:27:23 -0600 (CST)
On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:31:18 -0700, Chris O'Neill wrote:

>So, here's today's big question...  Would YOU do this deal, assuming
>(of course!) that the black OM-2 looks and works as good as store-guy
>says???

No, because:

1) The camera you have now is a known quantity, and has a warranty.
2) Silver cameras don't show wear like Black cameras do.

FWIW, I'd trade my almost mint (and progressively less so) Black
OM-4T for a recently Camtech serviced silver OM-4T for that very
reason.
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co/Bean Farms                http://www.beancotton.com