[OM] Re: [OT] Buy OM your life may depend on it

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Buy OM your life may depend on it
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:05:56 -0500
Lex, I'm more then willing to question the *experts*. Attributing motivations to
animals is a slippery slope to anthropomorphism. BTW, I saw Koko in a recent
periodical, Natural History, I think. She likes to draw, apparently. It also
showed her with one of her foster kittens-a ginger tabby. At least Koko can sign
her desires and feelings...

>>Not to question the authorities, but how'd they know the heffalump was enraged
by camera noise?  What about the poor gal's choice of perfume or
clothing?  Maybe she reminded Dumbo of his ex-mother-in-law...<<