RE: [OM] What kinda never-ready case is this???

Subject: RE: [OM] What kinda never-ready case is this???
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:35:45 -0800
Does anybody really use a camera case?  I've always believed that the two
surest signs of a genuine amateur photographer are: (1) a camera in a case,
and (2) a filter on every lens.

Walt Wayman

Not since my Leica M3 hard case which actually worked. It saved the camera many times as it became became wedged between my body and a cliff above a drop off in the Sierras. My OM photography has not been so strenuous.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA