Re: [OM] Email problems...

Subject: Re: [OM] Email problems...
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:44:04 -0500
I experienced the same thing. In my case it was because my son had requested I not take the messages off the internet when I receive them. I discovered it when I sent myself an email from work and it bounced. There were 3100 messages on the site! Just this evening I downloaded 195 messages, most of them from this group, and that was since last evening!

If you keep your messages on the internet for a certain length of time before they are removed, you may need to change the number of days the messages are stored.

Gregg

Donald wrote:
Hi folks,

            I am experiencing difficulties. Several digests since Wednesday
have still not arrived, and no emails have arrived dated later than
Saturday. Anyone else having problems, or should I kick provider's *ss? A
quick email response would be welcome, but of course I may not get it  :-(