Re: [OM] To trade, or not to trade... That is the question!

Subject: Re: [OM] To trade, or not to trade... That is the question!
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:18:36 -0800
I would pass myself, you are trading a known, reliable unit for the
unknown. In
may case it would be less of a quandry because I actually prefer chrome
bodies to
black. I think the chrome bodies look nicer, and after a few years of
hard use the black ones definatly look rattier than chrome.

Jim Couch