Re: [OM] second body

Subject: Re: [OM] second body
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:46:05 -0800
At 08:13 PM 1/16/01 -0500, you wrote:

>:
>>
>> > well, if my first body is an OM 1-n MD, what should the second be?
>>
>> This is going to be a fun thread!  Ric, I REALLY like my OM-2S.  Haven't
>had
><snip>
>
>Well, so far the concept of identical bodies makes sense to me.  Why would I
>want a different body - I love my OM 1n - I am looking for advantages
>here........
>
>Le Zot Camera in Burlington has lots of bodies with (I think) 90 day
>warranty at great prices (no OM4Ti phew)
>
>The only camera I bought since the OM was a point and shoot (Olympus of
>course) for my spouse.
>
>If I am going to change body types - why?
>
>Thanks again.
>
>Ric

Ric,

You truly have a dilemma - but let me ask you a question - why did you buy
the OM-1n in the first place? Another might be - what don't you like about
the 1n? The last question to ask  - what do you feel that you "must" have
out of a new camera body? Only you can answer those questions bearing in
mind the kind of photography YOU like to do. If you really wanted all the
latest geewhiz stuff you'd go out and buy one of the latest wonderbricks.
If it is Zuikholism then rush out and buy 'em all. You're the one who is
going to have to use it.
Barry H