[OM] WTB

Subject: [OM] WTB
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:47:59 EST
Well, I received a delivery notice today, indicating that the OM-2S for
bro-in-law had made it to my local p.o..  A relief, as the seller was SO
quiet for SO long (almost 3 weeks, no answer to 2 e-mails).  I now have a
body and "never-ready" case.  There are still a couple items I'd like to get
for him.  If anyone would like to sell them, write me offlist with your
asking price:

1) Olympus black leather shoulder strap for the black OM-2S case

2) A working T20 flash (with case & instruction manual would be nice, but not
mandatory)

3) One of the "Made in Japan" newer 50mm f1/8 lenses, although an older
version would be O.K. "if the price is right".

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Rich