Re: [OM] To trade, or not to trade... That is the question!

Subject: Re: [OM] To trade, or not to trade... That is the question!
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:17:07 EST
In a message dated 1/16/01 10:11:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx writes:

> Re: the blacks betting beat up: take that with a grain of salt, please. My
> original OM-2 black from 1976 is in pristine condition, yet it has been my
> main squeeze all along (I rarely use the OM4T).

Chris:

My black OM-1, bought in 1975, looks new too. I usually keep the bottom of
the original two-piece leather case on the camera when using it. When not in
use it is usually kept in a foam-lined metal case with other bodies and
lenses. The slight inconvenience when replacing film is more than off-set by
the protection received.

Robert