[OM] 1st. and 2nd. bodies

Subject: [OM] 1st. and 2nd. bodies
From: "Machiel" <machiel.botman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:47:07 +0100
Next to an OM1 I have gone for the OM4T.  The lightmeter in the 4 is so
incredible.  Spot is good to have, but it is the 4's average metering that's
so 'spot on'.  I don't know why, but it is better than the Leica R4S that I
used for awhile.
If you do, or want to do a lot of fast shooting, the 4 makes sure you get
the right negs (I don't know the OM2's, they can very well do the same).  If
you have enough time to pay attention to the metering, than the OM1 is a
fine camera.  To cafés, nightlife, etc. I'll bring my OM1 of at least 25
years old - it gets everyone laughing anyway, as the black has turned into
gold and the dents speak for falling down a staircase and off the top of my
car.
I go back and forth in what is my 1st. and what is my 2nd. body.

For a nice P&S the Hexar is great, the old one I mean, with the silent mode.
Just make sure you read the manual, it's a bit complicated to use.

Can anyone help me find a working Pen EE-D, it does not have to look good
(but that you've guessed allready).

Machiel